|Picture from here.|
This is a post that's hard to begin, because I am a tiny thing of admiration for a gigantical thing of genius. "Awe-some" thing, in all its literal glory.
BY THE WAY, IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN STRANGER THINGS DO NOT CONTINUE READING. THIS POST WON'T CONTAIN ANY MAJOR SPOILERS BUT WHY ARE YOU WASTING YOUR TIME ON MY STUPID BLOG AND NOT WATCHING THE BEST SERIES IN ALL OF MANKIND.
Anyhow, as my life is one eternal ode to lists, I will try to use one to canalize my rabid love:
- Eleven is the most bad-ass, beautiful, human, and belovable character in all of TV junkie experience. I wanna be her. Or her mother, to feed her waffles, and hug her all day. She just the paradigm of AMAZING, and she's so bringing the Britney-in-2007 hairstyle back.
- Dustin is the cutest comic genius in the history of nerdy characters. Seriously, he makes not having teeth the greatest thing of all times.
- I hate Nancy. Can we all agree on this one? To hate Nancy together? Even when she recovers from her angsty annoyingness, I still get the itch of URGH, FAKESTER! Friggin' Nancy.
- Vintage is always the best way to go. Most people will say that this series reminds them of E.T. but I haven't seen E.T. since I was a five-year-old cherub, so I'm going for: THIS HAS SUCH A TWIN PEAKS *FEELZ*.
- Winona Ryder. Let no more be said.
I'm seriously thinking about watching it all over again.