I AM NEVER READING A BOOK OVER 300 PAGES EVER EVER EVER AGAIN! Midnight's Children is taking FOREVER!!!!!!
Books I'd rather be reading if I weren't stuck in an eternal monologue about many things that I forget when I'm done with the eternal chapter:
- Kafka on the Shore by Haruki Murakami
- Martian Chronicles by Ray Bradbury
- The Blue Mountain by Meir Shalev
- Paper Towns by John Green
- Essay in Love by Alain de Bottom
- Anything, Seriously by Anyone Seriously
It's an excellent book, but I'm getting faintly desperate after a month of steady reading and only getting halfways.
|One of the things that scares me about studying English. Do they really just give you like, a week, to finish books like this one? I wouldn't be able to.|