Sunday, October 21, 2012

If I Weren't Stuck in a Long Book


I AM NEVER READING A BOOK OVER 300 PAGES EVER EVER EVER AGAIN! Midnight's Children is taking FOREVER!!!!!!

Books I'd rather be reading if I weren't stuck in an eternal monologue about many things that I forget when I'm done with the eternal chapter:

  • Kafka on the Shore by Haruki Murakami
  • Martian Chronicles by Ray Bradbury
  • The Blue Mountain by Meir Shalev
  • Paper Towns by John Green
  • Essay in Love by Alain de Bottom
  • Anything, Seriously by Anyone Seriously
It's an excellent book, but I'm getting faintly desperate after a month of steady reading and only getting halfways.


One of the things that scares me about studying English. Do they really just give you like, a week, to finish books like this one? I wouldn't be able to.
PS. To add to the fun and delight of this post, I must add that these pictures were taken at midnight. Fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...