Saturday, October 6, 2012

Snow Patrol



I've been to many concerts in my life, many diverse concerts (ranging from Miley Cyrus to Belle & Sebastian). Last night with Snow Patrol was the best.

Not only do they have an amazing and heterogeneous repertoire of music, which is, after all, what takes you to the concert; the band is also gifted with an outstanding performance talent. The lead singer, Gary Lightbody, connected with the audience in a way that during the second to last song, brought us all to to tears. (The song was Life-ning, and I had never heard it before, but felt in the moment that it had always been my favorite song. It was beautiful.)

If you ever have a chance, I whole-heartedly recommend seeing Snow Patrol live. The best concert I have ever been to.

PS. I'm working on a video complilation of some songs which I recorded. It's not going to be great, because my iPhone's memory collapsed in the middle of the show. Which was fine, because it let me enjoy the beautiful music fully. AAAA I CAN'T SAY HOW MUCH I LOVE THEM ENOUGH TIMES!!!! GO DOWNLOAD ALL THEIR SONGS NOW THEY ARE EFFING AMAZING, AND WILL YOU JUST DROOL AT THIS AMAZING WORK OF MANDOM:


 PPS. More pictures of last night:












PPPS. Concert outfit (I changed the shirt midways):

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...