Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Today is a beautiful day.

Not that I want to make you jealous or anything, but today was a beautiful day.

Today the sun shone relentlessly, the smog didn't choke us, school ended at lunch time, I had pizza with ice cream with my beautiful brother, I read a few pages of Midnight's Children (at a 1 page/5 minutes rate, I seriously think I will NEVER finish this about 600 page beaut, but I thought the same about Les Miserablés, and that one had the same rate and 1400 pages), and I scrapbooked. I also watched these videos, which made me smarter and happier:





(I am a dead hard nerd-fighter. I encourage you to be one too.)

Hope that you too had a beautiful day! If not, listen to some Sky Ferreira and I promise it will look up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...