Friday, November 30, 2012

Intervention: Notebooks


Fellow bloggers, I think it's time I did an intervention.

A self intervention.

Enough with the notebooks.

I have too many of them, they are over cluttering my life my space my room my time. It's an addiction, and no addiction, no matter how papery and wonder it might be, is ultimately good. Especially when you waste money that should go to shampoo and soap towards... notebooks.

This babe, which I love with unadulterated passion

My 2011-2012 Summer Journal :') One of my prettiest babes

This one is SO COOL. I love it. I write gems such as this in it:


My diary, of course

This one hasn't been getting enough love as of late!

I like to think that I use this one but I really don't

"4 Badasses only!" aka My Prayer Book (Yes, got the idea from The Help. The book, not the movie, 'cuz I'm the "I haven't seen it but I read it" type of gal.)

And this. This one is new. It's where I write anything that needs to get written somewhere.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is no such thing as having too much notebooks, they're the bomb diggity! i collect notebooks as well and i plan to have a whole cupboard filled with them by the time i turn 30 hahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm soooo glad I'm not the only one with this problem. My mom is always saying that I need to get rid of them, but I hang onto them like gum under a table.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this scary habit where I just collect notebooks and only write in about one or two. It's nice to know that other people have a bunch of notebooks, too! -Britney

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...