Sunday, January 20, 2013

A Room Like...

I have only 10 months left of being a teenager, a real one, the fake-ID needing type, the asking for permission kind, the ones that can't vote or sign a contract. And there are so many things I want to do in these 10 months! I should get to work fast, but first, I would like to fill myself with angsty inspiration from teenage bedrooms throughout all over, because nothing says ADOLESCENT HORMONES like our bedrooms, and maybe I'll be sharing mine someday.

explored.
Click for link to Flickr
This and following picture from Rookie article HERE.


From Tumblr:

PS. You can find my Tumblr at ignitethespirit2.tumblr.com
And, the prettiest bedroom I've ever seen:
Also a Rookie article, find HERE.

From what I gather, I am drawn to:
  • Lots of books, everywhere
  • Stuff on walls
  • Mess
  • Non-reality (Dream catchers, pokemons, skulls, candles, weirdness.)
Sigh. I love my room, it has some really pretty things to it, but it's still a work in progress. Summer objective: Finish (at least for the moment!)

1 comment:

  1. Love this! Have you heard of the Do Not Enter Diaries?

    http://donotenterdiaries.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...