I am willing to become a little bit less annoying because this month I am taking my free trial at Netflix. I am willing to let my summer wane away to the power of endless loads of movies, series, movies.
Here's the list that I need to crunch down: (again, I am not a movie person for a reason. I really dislike most of them.)
- The Breakfast Club
- Annie Hall
- The Royal Tenenbaums (and all of the other Wes Anderson films)
- Freaks and Geeks (of course I'm watching series too.)
- 21 Jump Street
- Terms of Endearment
- Stranger than Fiction
- The Lord of the Rings
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower
- Lots of things by Quentin Tarantino
- The Goonies
- Almost Famous
- Days in Heaven
- Watch lots of Gossip Girl
- Finish Gilmore Girls
- Watch The Golden Girls
- Basically any TV series that includes the word "girls."
- Finish HIMYM
Gosh, I'm really not gonna party a bit this month. Nor see the light of day.
Yeah right, movies suck, there's no way I'm not going to the beach.
Anyways, where do you think I should start?