Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Aeroport





I am currently at the airport. You know, the place that has become my second home in the last few months.

Regardless of how much time I've spent here, I still have this huge crush on airports. On the rush, the expectation, the feeling of buzzling modernity. Now, I'm the worst flyer ever, as I'm a disorganized, flighty girl (although the latter might be of use, LOL), who just can't process anything at 8 AM. And even though there are several functionaries here at the airport that might be my professed enemy, I still feel that it welcomes me back every time. This and most around the world.

Ps. I understand that this is a sort of weird preference? Like my adoration for the subway? Could it possibly be true that most people don't like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...