Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Poetry Readings

Back in the olden days of 2011, I started an online reading project called The Years of the Nobel which challenged me to read at least one book or seven poems by all Literature Nobel Prize laureates. I actually started off great, but then I felt that I was getting behind on the project and that I wasn't reading what I actually wanted to, so I quit. (This is not the story of my life, I promise.) Anyways, the blog actually had some success, because I did some pretty cool things for it. For example, my poetry readings. Now, I'm no Sarah Kay, but whatever. I'm still proud of the result:

Untitled from NobelReader on Vimeo.

Have you ever made a video and posted it online? If so, please share, I would love to watch it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...