Monday, February 25, 2013

Word: 2013: Focus


It's never too late to set goals, right?

My word for 2011 was "find yourself." (Oh, sweet 15 year old self, that is neither a word nor an original.) For 2012 it was "grow." And for 2013 it is focus.

I want to focus. On not losing perspective. To not let minor disturbances take major roles. On being the person that I found in 2011 and I grew to be in 2012. In fact, 2012 was a very hard year, but it ended marvelously with the trip of my life. And all that energy and passion for life, I want to translate into a wonderful year, one in which I will focus on the people and things that are important in my life.

(Somewhat belated) cheers to an excellent 2013!

Love and focus to you,
Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...