Wednesday, March 6, 2013

This Summer



I watched:

  • Annie Hall
  • Ruby Sparks
  • Moonrise Kingdom
  • Submarine
I read:

  • A Tale of Love and Darkness by Amos Oz
  • Midnight's Children by Salman Rushdie
  • Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov
  • Paper Towns by John Green
  • The Remains of the Day by Kazuo Ishiguro
  • I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith
  • The Treaty by Mario Benedetti
  • The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chobsky
And I:
  • Ate about 23 ice creams
  • Quit being a vegetarian
  • Skinny dipped
  • Made out with a girl
  • Took pictures underwater and over water
  • Passed out on a sushi table and on a McDonald's table
  • Cried a lot, but laughed more
  • TRAVELLED
  • Learned
  • Grew
  • Smoked my first cigarette
  • Smoked my second cigarette
  • Don't know how many cigarettes I've smoked now
  • ^^That is The Perks of Being a Wallflower's fault
  • Tumblred and blogged and wrote a lot
  • Went back to scrapbooking!
  • Developed my first roll of analogue film and am officially hooked
  • Walked on the beach barefoot, and wondered
  • Did lots of other crap
Today I go back to school. Good bye summer. It was nice to have you.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...