Thursday, April 4, 2013

Help Requested!! Urgent! Please!!

Hello Blogging World:

          I would like to start off by saying that I will feel wretchedly rejected were you not to answer my letter. You see, I am in desperate need for help. And it is oh so most urgent.
          My troubles are not at all even strange or will require of so much effort on your part. You see, I am to impersonate a book character for my theatre's class was museum next week. And I have no clue what to do!
          No, what crazy talk this is! I know perfectly well what I want to do. I desperately want to be Bellatrix Lestrange. Desperately. She is the character of my dreams. Unfortunately, a very talented young girl already did Bellatrix for last year's Wax Museum, and therefore, my crazied, screeching, manic dreams are impossible.
         But I've thought of other options! I could be Becky Sharp, but nobody knows who Becky is, and wouldn't understand her character at all. And I've also thought of being Cruella de Vil, and Alice in Wonderland, and Luna Lovegood. But none of these characters seem just right. Anyways, I want to be a really crazy character, someone to startle the audience. To make them gasp.
        Now, whoever could I be!


Please help my,
     Desperate Ass

2 comments:

  1. I am not really sure. But does it have to be a character every one knows? Because otherwise you could do an unknown book character. Hmm I don't know. Research on google maybe?

    sugarmilz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, don't be afraid to do a character nobody knows!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...