Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Greetings May


Greetings to trying to be as interesting a person as possible. Greetings to balance. Greetings to the final trumpetings of autumn. Greetings to travel and resting a bit. Greetings to making new friends and holding on to the few who are worth it. To snuggling between my school's library's books, to kissing my mom and receiving her hugs, to playing my guitar in bed, to beating the sun's bedtime home, to listening to a lot of rock and chilean music.

I'm not sure about you May, but hopefully that means it'll be okay. I'm willing to take you as an adventure, to smile too much and sing too much and stuff. I'm not afraid of you.

1 comment:

  1. Is it even possible to smile too much? I'm inclined to think not. Don't stop smiling and singing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...