Hey Bloggers from the Northern Hemisphere.
I hate you.
You are frolicking in the sun and cloud-gazing on the grass with naked feet and I'M STUDYING MAPS AND MEMORIZING LATITUDES AND READINGRESEARCHINGREALLYNERVOUS. Like "okay, I just got diarrhea." That's how nervous I am.
But, alas, Winter Holidays are not that far away. They're close enough for me to get distracted from the maps and the textbooks. I'm already day dreaming. I already have a to-do list. You know, the kind you do when you should totally be studying.
- Read tons of Inconnu posts
- Read tons of Rookie posts
- Research a lot about feminism
- Watch a lot of Youtube from my favorite vloggers.
- Read a lot. I've got a book on Kabbalah, Doctor Zhivago, poems and short stories a-waiting for me.
- Take a road trip to the coast with my bff, and take lots of pictures with a disposable camera so that, oh yeah, I CAN GET BACK TO BLOGGING. (I'm sorry about the amount of caps lock, I'm just hysterical this time of year.)
- Interview my almost 100 year old grandma for the Roots project.
- Get back in shape. Really.
- Write a lot. I haven't written seriously for a while.
- LIKE, LIVE, DUDE.
That's it for today. Were a future editor to read this post, I would never, ever get published. The only excuse I can use for my lack of grammar and of vocabulary diversity is hysterics. I'm a hysterical person, man. Who do editors think they are anyways?
Have a nice day and enjoy your naked feet-ness,