Thursday, July 18, 2013

Handsome Writers


Source: Brainpicking's Tumblr

In the picture above, you can find:

1) Ernest Hemmingway
2) Aldous Huxley
3) Mary Carr
4) Neil Gaiman
5) I forgot who that is (sorry)

This is especially worrisome when you're the kind of person that, when photographed, generally looks like this:
I'm the one on the left. No, not the ridiculously photogenic girl on the right. That's the best friend that constantly overshadows me :)

Like, would you please look at young Mary Carr? Are you kidding me?

3 comments:

  1. I think it would be just as easy to make a list of un-photogenic masters in the field.

    Authors are kept at the back of book covers, not on billboards.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I know. A good deal of my entries are in jest. (I loved this comment though.)

      Delete
  2. just found your blog and I love it! Gah, so many posts to catch up on! Lol
    -Aoife

    http://aoifebyrneblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...