Friday, September 20, 2013

Books and the City #3



Ina is such a fucking genius. I wish I could, like, tape her so that you could hear how incredibly hilarious she is. Or write down her jokes. The second to best I can do is this:



It's an excerpt of her final radio show. She's the one who starts talking. Hopefully you can understand Spanish because it's a delight to hear her talk. (Okay, you don't really have to listen to it. I just felt that I must share a piece of Ina somehow.)

Anyways, all I can say is that this week I won a signed CD by one of my favorite Chilean musicians because they all voted that they liked my similes. So much win.

Also, Ina told me that I MUST study something to do with writing. I feel a little bit pleased with myself. A "little" bit pleased.

PS. This post would probaly win in the "Humble Bloggers Award." (Which would probably be the worst award idea evahhh but whatevs.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...