Monday, September 2, 2013

Jazzity

Found through Google. Just typed in "jazz painting." My apologiezz, uncredited artist.



I would love it if my atmosphere constantly felt like jazz. Something a bit like the soundtrack of my soul. An eternal surge of serendipitous musicality, drones of sensuality, chirps of hilarity. I would love it if my life were titled "Jazz Tunes." The saxophone of my walk, the flute of my dance, the trumpets of my presence, the piano of my conversation, the base of my gaze. If I were a person, I would love to be jazz. A life fluctuating to improvisation's ways...




PS. I didn't think I'd ever say this but I need a good, fun book to read! I'm searching for something along the styles of The Perks of Being a Wallflower and Looking for Alaska. Any recommendations?

Edited to add: So I'm reading The Catcher in the Rye. Currently likey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...