Thursday, October 31, 2013

A Decision Made of Gold


Last year, when choosing the classes I was to take this year, humanities-inclined as I am, the decision lay between taking Econ or an Arts class. 

THANK GOD I CHOSE THE ART CLASS.

I chose Theatre, and it has been one of the most enriching experiences I've been through in the last few years. I haven't acted a whole ton, but I've learned about the magic power of this artistic manifestation; the subtle power of lighting, the message in certain objects, the way of moving and of saying something as a means to declare something.

Honey dearie, if you find yourself torn within the process of choosing classes, I say, take the Art's course. Because you learn a type of things that you wouldn't learn elsewhere. Whereas normal classes? That, you can find anywhere.

Pictures from when we were working with different types of marionettes.




I have a joy of a teacher.








1 comment:

  1. Hi! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! More informations: http://riotgirlpower.blogspot.de/2013/11/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...