Sunday, October 27, 2013

Post of Happy



I have been a lousy blogger as of late. But I have an excuse: Life is making me Happy. Yet it is not the Grand Scheme of things that is making me Happy; it is the tiny details of life that are sending giggles up my spine.

Giggle-some details of my life currently are:

  • Finally wearing dresses and skirts again
  • Having my nails painted (not painting them, as I am a worrisome disaster.)
  • Reading everything (Love in the Time of Cholera, Frida, A History of the Cuban Revolution) and having more to read
  • Chocolate cereals with chocolate milk and chocolate lips
  • Going out, drinking up, making out, staying up
  • Jogging eternally, being more concentrated on the music than the pounding of my heart
  • Brazilian music
  • Strumming my guitar
  • Flirting
  • The city everywhere but in the suburbs
  • Yet even the suburbs are neat enough during the spring
  • Learning
  • Asking the teacher for permission to go to the bathroom and dwindling 10 minutes out on the hallway
  • Doodling on the edges
  • Public transport
  • Sneaking the car out every few days, although I can't legally drive yet
  • Taking my computer to class, pretending to take notes, but on Tumblr instead
  • Smoking on the terrace, on the roof
  • Drinking wine at the Workshop on Thursdays
  • Hugging my Mom
  • Day-dreaming about the future
  • The ring my parents brought to me from Murano
  • Dangly earrings
  • Being straightforward and to hell with it all
  • The colors of my room

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...