Sunday, October 13, 2013

That Pair of Jeans



Not without reason does a whole book and movie series exist on the strange powers of the pair of jeans. (I am an unabashed lover of The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants.)

People talk about your "other half" or your "soul mate," both concepts which I'm not sure of buying into. But I do believe in one magical thing, one thing that must come once in a life time and that is all; in the perfect pair of jeans.

Comfortable, perfectly stylish, fit your butt just right. Don't give the whole world a spectacular viewing of your ass-crack when you kneel down.

And I wore them so much and for so many years, that now they're worn out beyond repair.

RIP jeans.

I went shopping, searching for a tidy replacement, and came home bare-handed.

Lesson of the day?

The Perfect Pair comes only once in a lifetime. Get over it, Ana.





Edited to add: Fuck Lana del Rey, I am a Bastille kinda girl:

1 comment:

  1. THE SISTERHOD OF TRAVELING PANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3
    riotgirlpower.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...