Friday, November 15, 2013

Goodbye, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehn, Goodnight



Because I have pretty nice parents, and probably due to my awesomeness as a daughter, my 18th bithday was ocassion for me to be the humble recipient of a brand new shiny funsome terrifical magificentish computer! Of which I'm very greatful because the shit I used to have was hardly usable.

Anyhow, I'm currently undergoing the FUN FUN FUN process of moving all of my virtual shit from one homeplace to another. The sad thing is that there is a bunch of stuff that doesn't quite qualify for the transport. They are the random pictures I have collected over years of online meandering, nomading, adventuring, intothewilding.

Here are pictures to whose origin I cannot testify, but boy, it has been fun having them on my desktop for those oft moments with slow or nonexistent internet where all I have to do is look at them.
















Once again, thank you, and good bye.


PS. If any of you know where these come from, please do comment and I will make sure to credit the owners. Especially of that last picture. My Gosh, it's ARRRT!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I wanted to tell you that I adore your blog and you've inspired me to start my own. So, thanks! It's nice to let you know and I'm from Argentina, so we're neighbors.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...