Friday, December 6, 2013

I hate you

Tavi once tweeted: "Selfies as narcissicstic is so 2008" Yup.

Dear iPhone,

I hate you.

I hate the fact that I used to spend several minutes in bed after waking up, philosophizing about problems as universally important as the several crushes I had at the moment, and now you force me to click through you before anything. I even suspect I'm sleeping less due to this.

I really really hate the fact that I no longer look out the window when I'm driving around somewhere.

I especially hate the fact that I wanted you to listen to music and I seldom listen to music because earphones.

I completely abhor the fact that I have a veritable excuse not to let go of you; social life.

I abhor even with deeper intensity the feeling that this is not a good-enough excuse.

I do not appreciate the fact that I've started THINKING IN TWEETS. I DON'T KNOW WHAT BUT I PROMISE, I'M THINKING IN TWEETS.

Dear iPhone, when did you become so annoyingly obsessive with me? It's not healthy Let go, man. Just, do.

Sincerely,

Ana Ruiz






PS. In complete contradiction with the rest of my post, I have exiting news: I've created a Snapchat account exclusive for blogger friends and the like! Add me to Snapchat @AnaRuizBoogers . Go, now, run!

1 comment:

  1. This is so crazy. Um we literally, at this very second, created a twitter account for the exact same reason as you did and it's just insane that you're on the other side of the world. Before this even happened we were talking about the fact that someone anywhere in the world could be doing the exact same thing that you could be doing at that very moment. And on top of that it's crazy that we're the same age.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...