Friday, January 17, 2014

I WILL SAVE


In 2013 I learned to hate money. What with the stress of not knowing whether I would have cash available for a certain event, and with the ominous knowledge about how I need to save for a trip in July, I was tired of it.

Therefore, I have concocted a three-step guide in order not to lose cash and be able, finally, to save:

  1. Do not spend money on petty food, particularly on coffee. It's very expensive, particularly if you "indulge" several times a week.
  2. Ride my bike to school more often; that way, I won't have to pay for the ever-more expensive bus ticket.
  3. STOP RIDING CABS ALONE. This is a sheerly lazy habit of mine, in which I'm too lazy to organize myself to share cabs. Of course, there are exceptions where I simply don't have anyone to ride with. Which is normally not the case.
Okay, end of the most boring blog post ever.
Toodles,
Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...