Saturday, January 25, 2014

I'm Afraid My Blog Is Getting Boring


I don't know what the matter with me is. I can't seem to pull any good content. I could blame it on my lack of photographic utensils, but perhaps it's not that.

I really want to get back onto the blogging wheel.

For now, I leave you with my favorites as of now from my tumblr ( ignitethespirit.tumblr.com ). I get a strange amount of pleasure out of how exquisite my tumblr is. Everything's perfectly balanced and to my taste.

I wish my relationship with the blog could be the same.






What do you do when you're on a blogging rut? Perhaps my beautiful readers could help me out.








1 comment:

  1. Ah girl, I feel you, although I'm not just in a blogging rut, I'm also having a blogging identity crisis. Like, I can think of things to post about, but then I'm like? Is anyone even reading this? Is it worth it? Why am I even blogging? Is there a better way to share my thoughts than this? Ahhhh. So, I'm probably not much help with advice. I guess I'd just say, keep writing, let yourself become inspired, and if you need to take a break then that's alright. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...