Friday, January 3, 2014

My One Resolution

All pictures in this post from Tumblr


I gave up on New Year's Resolutions. More accurately, I gave up on planning, scheming, lists, and structures. 

So, I have no New Year's Resolutions. 

Hurrah for me.

Although I might have one tiny exception:


YOGA!!!!

I used to be your average yogini a few years ago and then gave it up in the interest of jogging and cardio. But that's about to change!!

This year is going to be the year of finding well-being through this marvelous millenary practice. I just really wanted to do a fun post to celebrate (and push myself) my "new" endeavour.




My sole mission is to be pro enough to be able to do a fun photoshoot when I go to Europe in July.









WAIT. I'M A LIAR. THAT'S RIGHT, YOU HEARD RIGHT, U-HU, I'M A LIAR, 'CUZ THIS YEAR I'LL BE DOING:


PROJECT 365!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MORE ABOUT THIS TOMMOROW!!

1 comment:

  1. This was something I didn't know I needed. Thanks, truly.
    http://sagelliv.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...