Thursday, April 24, 2014

A Journal

"What is a blog exactly?"
"Uh, it's like an online journal."
"And people actually read that?"
"Uhm... I guess"


That, in fact, was a conversation with myself.


An online journal, huh. So I like, talk about myself.

BUT I DO THAT ALL THE TIME.
that sounds like I have a huge ego and I just might but it's not the kind of thing you go on promoting about yourself so please don't read it that way.




On Instagram: (dude, I think the 100happydays shit is really working. Like, what the fuck. Freud and the Dalai Lama have taken over IG.)






On Tumblr:



And on Snapchat (@anaruizbooger), Whatsapp, like, all that shit.

My Mom is getting really mad at all my cussing.

I get mad when she calls it "unfeminine."

I gave her a sunflower yesterday.

They're my favourite flower.

Yesterday, in Catalunia, was Love Day; and people gifted each other books and flowers.





IN THE REST OF THE WORLD, FOR STUPID ST. VALENTINE'S, WE GIFT EACH OTHER STUPID E-CARDS AND BAD MENTAL STABILITY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...