Sunday, April 6, 2014

New Horizons

One of those treasures that the internet gifts us with at occasional times, which we, mortals and ungrateful, save with no respect for its origins.
Warning: The really important part about this blog post is at the end. Either cut to the chase or please stick around, I really want you to read it.


Hello Bloglandia. I miss you guys. Seriously.

I want to blog all day and post pictures and have internet friends and get comments and get really exited over stats and share and write and see things about the world I didn't see previously. Because when you're a blogger everything is blogging content and honesttogosh, that makes you see things.

For example, I'm listening to a beautiful 8tracks classical music mix. It's music you feel in your bones and stomach. (Which is what I love about music with no lyrics. It is pure feeling, and complete inconsideration for rationality and all that crap that I'm sick of.)


Also, I cut my hair. Because my innards feel different than what they did in my long hair times, my exterior needs to show it too.
Old

New

Here goes the important part!!!

And although I have an absolute lack of time what with all the breathing I have to do, I started a new project!!

It's called "Tumblr's Library" or "The Stories Behind This" and what I'm trying to do is writing maximum 300 word microstories inspired on cool Tumblr pics.

CHECK IT OUT 'CUZ IT'S AWESOME IF I DO SAY SO MYSELF.







Toodles and love,
Ana

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...