In lieu of the history project I have to turn in by 12:00 and of the math test the size of Kanye West's penis I have tommorow, what could be better than creating a
List of My Favorite 10 Books Evahr(not in chronological, logical, likeability or rockability order)
- Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov
- Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides
- Metaphysics of the Tubes by Amélie Nothomb*
- Siddhartha by Herman Hesse
- ANNE OF GREEN GABLES AND ALL THE SEQUELS by LM Montgomery
- A Tale of Love and Darkness by Amos Oz
- Blindness by José Saramago
- Looking for Alaska by John Green
- The Feast of the Goat by Mario Vargas Llosa
- Rookie Yearbook by TAVEHY
Who says it just has to be 10? It's MY list
11. Waiting for Godot by Samuel Beckett
12. Of Human Bondage by William Somerset Maugham
13. Lés Misarablés by Victor Hugo
I REPEAT, they're not in order. That would declare one of them my absolute favourite, which is unfair.
Because nothing has shaped me as Anne of Green Gables.
Scarred me like Blindness.
Thrilled me like Metaphysics of the Tubes.
Blessed me like Siddhartha.
Transported me like A Tale of Love and Darkness.
Enthralled me like Waiting for Godot.
PS. Not to mention the illustrated books that I continue to read today! I mean, had I included them, the list would be twice as long.
*Note: You won't find this book on Amazon, or anywhere, under this name. It's official name is The Character of the Rain which is a poo poo translation. It's real name is Metaphysics of the Tubes.