Friday, September 12, 2014

Aquarela do Brasil


*Let's lighten up the mood of the last post with a very happy one*

For a long time, Brazil stood upon my configuration of happy places as a very happy place. I lived in a daze of hot romance with bossa nova, caipirinhas, soccer, but particularly bossa nova. AND HORRAY I GOT TO GO TO BRAZIL LAST WEEK.

The catch is that I went to Sao Paulo for a youth-movement related trip, so I had to work some, but who cares, it's Brazil. (Sao Paulo is part of the catch because it's anything but a touristic adventure; it's a concrete jungle a few hundred miles away from any beach of appeal.)


Unfortunately, as the procrastinating IB student that I am, I didn't have any time or energy to sit down and write this post until I forgot a decent percentage of what I had to say. Like, I had something or two planned about the day we went to a live-music venue, where an infernally energetic and happy man played all sorts of brazilian music and the crowd meshed into strands of alive, happy, dancing and kicking people. And I had one or two things planned about the bar where we went to drink caiprinhas, and where a beautiful woman sang bossa nova, and I just felt myself as if a-floating in dreamland. (It wasn't due to the caipirinhas though. Dude, caipirinhas suck.)

Or the way that travelling with adolescent males means that you will get ten times more knocked out on food than traveling with female friends. At least that was the case for me.


GOSH I LOVE PARTYING I DON'T CARE TO ADMIT IT I WANT TO GET DRUNK EVERY WEEKEND AND YES I LOVE TO READ AND LISTEN TO MUSIC THAT DOESN'T CENTER ON A REPETITIVE BEAT BUT I ALSO LOVE TO LOOK HOT AND DANCE AND STUFF.


And I also love to walk through massihumongyenormy parks with beautiful trees and love the universe and take pictures and gah.



Anyways, that's it for today (friends.) If I'd written this post earlier I'd probably remember more stuff, and if I hadn't written it at 7:30 am I'd probably been more fluent with the wordyness.

Have a beautiful weekend (and shabat shalom!)
Ana

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed your trip,and btw lovely pictures! <3
    www.riotsandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And thank you for your recommendations! Didn't get to visit many but you sure did me look forward to what was a wonderful trip :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...