Saturday, December 27, 2014

Foodie Foodsomenes



Food-wise, I've always been aboard a pendulum that swerves between #health #fittie #fitfam #fitlife and #ILOVEPIZZA. Those are my two extremes, and I always lived comfortably in the comfort food that both sectors provided.

However, as of late I'm getting an itch for rosemary and a dash of garlic and caramelized onions aboard a sea of curry. (Those are all the spices that I can name in my current state of culinary ignorance.) After hours ogling at cooking books and cooking tumblrs and cooking blogs I really want to be the gourmet gal that maybe I never allowed myself to be.

I want to fashion fancy cocktails into being, condiment quinoa and lentils into their utmost vegetarian glory, learn how to bake something other than brownies and chocolate chip cookies, and top it all with the most exquisite edible decoration.

And if I fail, I can always write a story about a cook. Because that's what's wonderful about writing -you get to be all the stuff that in real life you have failed to be.

Please accept the cooking pictures I will lovingly share with you!

Pretty pwease, loves,
Ana


1 comment:

  1. that you get to write about what you aren't in real life, is a really interesting way of looking at the whole thing. i'm excited to see those cooking pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...