Monday, February 9, 2015

#SpiritAnimal

This is a visual ode to my spirit animals. According to Urban Dictionary, my academic reference source of preference:

"In pagan religions and systems, a spirit animal or totem is meant to be a representation of the traits and skills that you are supposed to learn or have. Online, saying something or someone is your spirit animal is a statement that said person or thing is a representation of you or what you want to be."

(That was actually a tad more profound than I expected it to be. But, in all honesty, it describes my feelings about the left shark perfectly.) 



PS. Has nothing to do with the topic, or it might have a tad to do. If THIS is true about the new Harper Lee book release, I am of the opinion we should boycott the book. What a twisted thing to do with an aging genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...