Monday, December 14, 2015

Creations


These are pictures of scrapbook pages I made in yonder the times of 9th grade. A time of obsession for the stuff.

We all go through said obsessions. The itch to create, to feel that some way or another we are leaving a mark on the world, is almost universal. Some do it through enviable Instagram pages, some through beautifully threaded poems, some through mindfucking academia, some 16 year old Anas do it cutting and pasting paper and pictures into scrapbook pages.

I spent so much time and money on scrapbooking. It can seem ridiculous.

But the obsessed know that there's no such thing.


Anyhow, I've begun a summer journal and apparently my hands have lost the knack of creativity because omg it's looking ugly. I resorted to Tumblr for help and created a page dedicated solely to papery inspiration ( prettyjournaling.tumblr.com ) and all along I feel like I should stop dedicating stupid time to paper things that not even I see and just share shtuff with you guys. <3 br="" nbsp=""> Anyways, if you can redirect me to help or help me yourselves with the journaling thangs I would be thankful.

Love,
Ana

1 comment:

  1. Ah I love your tumblr journalling account. I'm afraid I can't give you much advice though because my diary is literally the most boring standard notebook you'll ever see. It's the writing that counts right? I do love looking back at old creations, as you probably have with these scrapbooking images. Glad to know I'm not the only one who enjoys recording memories down in one way or another. Maybe we all do have a human nature to create.

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...