Sunday, January 24, 2016

For the purest love of lists

      
Lists give Ana the illusion of efficiency, happyness, and control. Here are a number of lists that Ana and the readers of yours trully could enjoy elaborating:

1) To do
2) Things I‘m greatful for
3) People I love the most and can trust unconditionally
4) Memories that make me happy
5) What I love about my body
6) Things my dream home would have
7) How to be a better person
8) How to be an interesting person
9) How to make life interesting
10) 16 concrete things to do in 2016
11) 16 Abstract goals for 2016
12) Books to read before some pseudo intelectual asks me if I‘ve read it
13) Things I want to learn
14) Instruments I would love to play
15) Places where I can‘t die withot having had sex at
16) Bad habits that I must quit
17) Movies that I must watch before some pseudo intellectual asks me what I thought about them
18) How to be happy
19) How to make your mother happy
20) How to make this world a better place

Any suggestions or additions my beloved readers would care to make?


1 comment:

  1. I love making lists too! They make me feel organized and really happy.
    I loved your list of lists, especially the lists of 'people I love the most and can trust unconditionally' and 'how to make your mother happy'!
    I usually list out the things/people I am really fortunate to be surrounded with. I don't know why, but I discovered last year that having gratitude towards someone/something really makes you feel happy about yourself!
    Stay awesome as ever,
    Much love,
    Archie <3
    http://eeriefairy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...