Saturday, August 13, 2016

Books I Want to Order From Amazon

Hi. These are the books I'm currently reading.


I couldn't find a notepad, so why not turn this list into a blog post?


  1. Ghost World by Daniel Clowes (you can't read graphic novels on a Kindle, that would be sacrilege)
  2. Cat's Cradle by Kurt Vonnegut (I really want to own a collection of Vonnegut and feel all Alaska Young-ish)
  3. The Unbearable Lightness of Being by Milan Kundera (can you believe they don't have this one for Kindle?)
  4. A poetry anthology by Edna St. Vincent Millay (again, poetry on a screen, sacrilege. Where's all my Jess Mariano-ish annotation going to go.)
  5. Essays by Harold Bloom (want my personal library to look all intellectual and snobbish and stuff)
Yay yay I'm through two whole seasons of Gilmore Girls and the Rory vibe is really hitting me. I want to read through all of my lunches because university and people SUCK.

Love you guys and if you have any recommendations, I'LL TAKE 'EM,
Ana

1 comment:

  1. I love looking at people's book reading lists! Cat's Cradle is amazing, and Ghost World too. I agree! I can't imagine reading a graphic novel in ebook form!

    Aida
    xx

    kidisalright.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...