Friday, October 21, 2016

Aesthetics


As of late I've become an Instagram junkie, dedicating my mindless hours of procrastination to the art of having an impeccable feed. That is when I came to the realization that I wanted to have a FUN Instagram, and have it pop with color, and this is what I decided to do.


What do you think? Is it too much? Am I the only crazy-head that spends so much time stalking beautiful Instagram feeds and perfecting one's own, or do you do it too?

PS. You can follow me @AnaRuizBoogers

2 comments:

  1. I do that with my Tumblr. My Tumblr is a freaking work of art

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I love your blog so much; you have a really beautiful design! My Instagram is just a shrine of my life, I love collecting the best parts of my life and keeping them in one beautiful place, its great! I have followed your blog because I think its so good!!! I would love it if you had a look at my blog; I’m a very passionate teenage blogger but I’m quite new and really need the support! Perhaps we could become friends? Thank you so much, Jeani xxx www.jeanithoughts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...