Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Regarding Happiness


I'm BERI used to writing about all the semi-frivolous troubles that haunt my curly head: University, body image, politics, life, and, most importantly love. I have not been dealt a generous hand in love throughout most of my 21 years. A fling here, a something there, but most of the time, whenever I fell heads-over-heels for a guy (or gal), the persona in question either:
a) Didn't reciprocate
b) Used me and then dropped me

However, now I'm scrumptiously and wonderfully in love and, oh, hey, it WORKED. He is ideal in most of the senses I can describe, and loves me, and is a cutie pie with me, and I am just amazed at the fact that love actually exists and isn't some sort of romantic construct or media-created brainwashing enterprise.

Anyhoo, I am happy and I wish all of you can be as happy as I am. And get all the sex. Tehee.

PS. I wanted to write more about this, but yours truly used to be the kind of person to get annoyed at rubbed-in-your-face love. So I'm not going to do it. Let me know if you don't think it's annoying <3 p="">





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...