Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Physical Music



I see through the vinyl capitalist plot: It's just a way to have us hipsterish people invest in useless stuff (because, honestly, you can listen to the same music on free and accesible Youtube.)

But as of late, I have started becoming nostalgic of the epoque when I had to buy CDs in order to listen to music, because that meant having, touching, seeing that object of pure happiness, ie, the music you love.

I don't have the money or the room space right now to buy a disk player, or whatever you call those fancy shingamadigs, but if I could, I would like love to own the following vinyls:

  • Blue by Joni Mitchell (OF COURSE) (JONI I LOVE YOU)
  • The Suburbs by Arcade Fire
  • Fleet Foxes by Fleet Foxes
  • The Queen is Dead by The Smiths
  • Kind of Blue by Miles Davis

1 comment:

  1. Greetings from the UK.

    Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...