The scents that make me happy just by lifting their scurrying particles up my nostrils. Like cocaine, but better:
- Morning air in all of its crisp and crystal glory.
- A nicely smelling man: With the shower's recent vapours carrying the gifts of cologne, after shave, the XY deodorant, and testosterone. This particular odour intensifies in its pleasure-givingness when he smiles, is nice, and liberally politically conscious.
- Fresh coffee, with its warm, maternal embrace.
- Recently cut grass welcoming you to run across its fields and sprawl on top of its wildlife.
- The smell of chlorine in all of its adolescent summer languorousness.
- The sea.
- You're favourite shampoo. The hints you get of said shampoo in the hours after undertaking the rare cleansing act.
- Freshly laundered clothes.
- The smell of your mother's hug.
What would you add to this list?