Friday, August 26, 2016

#Studyspiration


My best friend June (and the only real-life kindred spirit I have trusted with the reading of this blog) started uploading pictures of her study settings to her Tumblr a few months ago. I tried to do the same, but honestly, unlike June, I'm too much of a mess to even pretend that I'm a cutesy studyier.

But I have loved the Studyblr fad. It's so energizing to see smart, driven women (and sometimes men) display proudly the way they work their asses off to be independent and smart. And they do it in style.

In fact, I have always loved this kind of woman. Especially in fiction. My forever favourite smart ladies are:

Rory Gilmore (of course my horse.) Anne Shirley from Anne of Green Gables. Elena Greco from the Neapolitan Novels. And, yes oh yes, the beloved Hermione Granger.


This semester I took one course too many in Uni and I'm going to look to these fab gals for #studyspo. Girl Power and Shine Theory at its greatest.

Good luck to all of us on our school years [insert the heart emojis which I wish Blogger had.]
Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...